- job hunting support for people who have been made redundant
- assistance to a head of department to clarify with her employer exactly what her role was all about
- guidance on how to present grievances appropriately and accurately
- support and practical assistance on giving and receiving feedback to and from colleagues and the employer about work-related performance issues
- advice on how to approach and structure discussions regarding terms and conditions of employment
- clarification about employment policies and how they work in practice
- coaching and personal development programmes for people wanting to make changes in their personal and professional lives
- a listening ear for people who just want to talk through something that’s going on at their place of work
- encouragement and practical support to deal with difficult, sensitive working relationships with colleagues.
Collins Green has a wealth of experience in helping people to move forward and achieve successful outcomes. Aside from specialist expertise we are all friendly, approachable, discreet, resourceful and practical. We have many contacts in our professional network and if we don’t believe we are the best people to help you we will certainly know someone who can.